North Shore Waste offers commercial dumpster services throughout Cook County. We offer a variety of dumpster sizes to meet the needs of your business. Two, three, four and six cubic yard dumpsters are available. The majority of our commercial customers are billed on a Contract Rate per month. We do, in some cases, offer a per pick up rate for customers with a very seasonal business. Please contact us to discuss options for your business.
|2 Yard Dumpster||3 Yard Dumpster|
|4 Yard Dumpster||6 Yard Dumpster|
Reducing waste at your business
- Place recycling bins next to waste containers so it’s easy for customers and employees to make the right choice.
- Provide recycling in lunch/break rooms, meeting areas, copy/resource rooms, and at all work stations.
- Label “recycling” and “trash” bins with visible signage. Bin labels eliminate confusion and ensure that recyclables don’t end up in the trash.
- Adjust your waste services to fit your needs. Recycling takes up a lot of space in trash bins. As your recycling increases, your trash will decrease. Smaller containers or less frequent pickup service may be needed.
- Recycle the easy stuff aluminum, steel and tin cans, cardboard, paper including magazines and newspapers, plastic bottles and jugs, and glass bottles and jars.
- Involve key staff including owners, supervisors and maintenance when designing a new program.
- Inform all employees about recycling requirements at your business or organization.